This is not my recipe so I can't take the credit. It's my cute friend Ky's recipe and it is great. I make this soup a lot and Telly loves it, so here it is. ENJOY!!
Chicken Taco Soup
2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
11oz Mexican corn
3 can cream of chicken soup
2 can chicken broth
1/4 envelope taco seasoning
8 oz sour cream
8 oz Mexican Velveeta cheese
Combine cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, taco seasoning and corn. Bring to a boil. In separate bowl combine sour cream and Velveeta Cheese. Remove 1 cup of boiling mixture and add slowly to sour cream/cheese mixture. This keeps it from curdling. Add everything together. Eat with tortilla chips.
I've even made this with all fat free ingredients and it still tastes great.




3 comments:
Kristin! Wow i am really loving how easy the blog makes it to be in touch with friends. Macee look adorable. I bet she's even more so in real life. I'll have to check in on your blog now and then to see how your doing!
PS Love your blog! Way cute! Where did you get your paper?
Kristin we need to get together for sure before we move! It's crazy huh! We will miss everyone!
Hey guys, I found your blog through Katy. What a darling little girl, looks like you guys are doing well! Brandon told me to tell you Hi! Call us if you ever get to Vegas.
Post a Comment