Little Macee J is getting big. I can't wait to see her and let her and Nixon play. I love her little "piggy." All of those pictures were so sweet. Happy 1st Macee J. See you soon!
I can't believe she is 1! She is so cute! It seems like its been forever since I have seen you guys...wait it has been forever! One day when you aren't so busy we should hang out. Cam has been working up there a lot lately so if you have a free day call me and I'll come up with him and bug you!
Wow! ONE YEAR!! It goes too fast! My Bro-in-law, Ryan, saw you at work the other day. He's doing his last med school rotation with Dr. McKenna. So he's a witness. You really are off being that nurse we dreamed of being! Good job!
13 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.
Happy Birthday Macee! She is so cute! We'll have to get together to let Belle and Macee play sometime.
Happy birthday Macee! She is so cute Kristen. It's amazing how fast time flies uh?! We love birthdays!
I wish a year of pics in my life could be as cute. How do you stay looking so fresh and beautiful? Happy B-day Macee!
I can't believe she is 1 year old, Happy Birthday. Cute slideshow
She is getting so big, what a sweet girl. Time goes by so much faster when you have little ones.
Little Macee J is getting big. I can't wait to see her and let her and Nixon play. I love her little "piggy." All of those pictures were so sweet. Happy 1st Macee J. See you soon!
I can't believe she is 1! She is so cute! It seems like its been forever since I have seen you guys...wait it has been forever! One day when you aren't so busy we should hang out. Cam has been working up there a lot lately so if you have a free day call me and I'll come up with him and bug you!
Wow! ONE YEAR!! It goes too fast! My Bro-in-law, Ryan, saw you at work the other day. He's doing his last med school rotation with Dr. McKenna. So he's a witness. You really are off being that nurse we dreamed of being! Good job!
Hi I just thought I would let you know I have a blog!
Hey Girl are you alive??? It has been so long since I talked to you. How are things going work and all. Let me know
ok this post was like last month, but yay she's one, that's a fun birthday because they don't really know, but they get excited anyway!
Wow! Your baby is soooo cute! I found your blog through Annmarie's. I am so happy for you! I am also so happy to see you are doing well. Congrats!
Lynaya Sauve Hernandez
Post a Comment