(or plain, old everyday life of the Longhursts)
Oh, my goodness she looks so cute! She is really starting to look like you kristin - especially in that last picture..
I love it! She looks so dang cute.
Oh my, she is so cute! I love the tights! can't wait to dress someone in pink!
What a cutie! She really is starting to look less like Telly's "mini me" and more like Kristin.
she looked so stinkin cute (as always)!!
Adorable!!! I love that stinking costume, it is worth trying for another baby in hopes its a girl just to use that costume!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, my goodness she looks so cute! She is really starting to look like you kristin - especially in that last picture..
I love it! She looks so dang cute.
Oh my, she is so cute! I love the tights! can't wait to dress someone in pink!
What a cutie! She really is starting to look less like Telly's "mini me" and more like Kristin.
she looked so stinkin cute (as always)!!
Adorable!!! I love that stinking costume, it is worth trying for another baby in hopes its a girl just to use that costume!!
Post a Comment