CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday, the day after Friday

Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday... we had kinda a boring day. I worked on my RS lesson I found out last night I get to teach (ahhhh, a little scared about that). Telly fixed the brakes on the truck. Griffin got his tools out to help his dad in the garage and Macee designed clothes in  a little notebook. Pretty cute stuff she comes up with. Tagg just cruises around emptying drawers and pulling stuff off shelves. He and Griff are starting to be little buddies playing cars or wrestling together. I ate a fortune cookie today and my fortune said " Functioning superbly comes automatically to you." WOW! I'm gonna have to work on that one.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones