CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 1, 2013

Cousin sleepover

We have Cara's kids (well, 3 of them) for the weekend while they are in Hawaii. We love having them here... seriously LOVE it!!

2 comments:

Skye O. said...

I'm so excited that I just discovered your daily posts! Why didn't you say something? I just about picked up the phone to call you but be glad I didn't cause it is 5:30 am your time. Loved reading your daily events for the year 2013 and can't wait to hear the rest! Really feels like we're close even though we're far. Your trip to Hawaii looks dreamy, love seeing your little family skiing {not surprised about Griffin's need for speed}, and reading about Macee's girly ways.
Yeah!! Still so excited about your daily posts!

Elder and Sister Longhurst said...

How did I miss this???? So glad to know that you are posting, and that Skye let me know. LOVE reading about the daily events of your family!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones