Well shoot, now I need to catch up again. Life runs at a very fast pace. Macee didn't have school today, but Griffin did so it was nice to have some time with her. I painted the inside of their window which officially is the end of painting their room. Pictures to come. I now need to switch all the clothes around to the right closets. I don't think Macee's clothes will fit in her new closet, especially if Griffin has anything to hang up. That's a real problem, so I'll have to think on what to do there. Good week, so far and a good day. I know there are angels watching over our family, I'll share the story on a different day.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
with your high energy family there would be no way for you to watch over them all the time so guardian angels are a MUST-several of them! can't wait to hear about it. & can't wait to see pics of those rooms. you are one busy momma!
Post a Comment