Macee has been begging for a puppy, seriously begging and crying and screaming and crying and begging and begging for a puppy. Telly's answer is always "no, I hate dogs". Poor girl. She asked if we could go to the pet store today after school to look and see if there is a different pet she could get. She wants a hamster and Telly said that she could when she fills her bean jar. Not happy about that one and I'm hoping she forgets. Taggert was so funny looking at the animals. He started covering his eyes with both hands cause he was scared. I have a few pictures on my phone, but I can't get them off right now. I seriously was laughing at the poor kid. He was looking at the cute little birds that were in a cage and started crying and covering his eyes. Neither of my boys like animals very much.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment