CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Macee's new pictures


I had new pictures taken of Macee. Here are just a few!


18 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I love her little flower headband!

Ross and Lea said...

She is so dang cute. Every time I see her she looks more like you. Did you get your invitation? Are you going to be able to come? Let me know

JaCee said...

those are beau-ti-ful! she looks like an angel kristin! i love the little girl pics.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! Could she possibly be more beautiful?? And check out her hair. It has seriously been way too long since I've seen you guys! Call us again to hang out...we miss you!

Skye O. said...

Macee is the cutest littlest thing! Those pictures are amazing. hope all is well. i'll have to call and catch up.

Kade and Katie said...

soooooo cute! she is just packed with personality and all those facial expression.....drill team look out! she is so adorable. and yes, she is looking more and more like her cute little mom! they turned out so great. love you guys!

Chris and Paige Bell said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. Definitely takes after the parents. It was great to see you guys in Idaho. Great job on the race Telly.

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Can I just have her? She would fit quite nicely between my two boys. Of course, people might wonder why she looks like a Longhurst instead of a Sim, but I'm sure we could work through that!
-Emily

Elder and Sister Longhurst said...

Mini Miss America!! Such a tiny little beauty queen - adorable. . .

TnD said...

The middle one is precious. So cute.

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness--these are adorable!

Danica said...

She is adorable! I love the pictures! What a little cutie!

The Stott Fam said...

I love your pictures of Macee!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!! She looks like her mama!!!!! Amanda

The Stott Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callie said...

I love these pictures! She is absolutely adorable! What a sweet little girl she is!

Danielle and Brian said...

Hey Kristin! I found your blog on Heather's and thought that I would say hello. It was so good meeting you and putting the connection together! I love the pictures of Macee! She is so adorable and by the way I read about the new job post and if it means anything I am VERY jealous of your job! I would LOVE to do that!

rigbyspot said...

I don't have anything better to say that what has already been said so DITO! She is an angel!

Crystal said...

Hey Kristin! I just found your blog off Heidi's blog. Blogs are so fun. I love it when I find friends that I haven't seen in a long time. By the way, your little girl is so adorable.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones