CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Galoon aka Lagoon





We are alive at the Longhurst home! I've been wanting to put some pictures of when we went to Lagoon this summer with the Longhursts, so here they are. I remember going to Galoon (for some reason we call it that in my family) when I was little and it was a BIG deal. I would pack my fanny-pack the night before with everything I would need the next day like lotion, chap stick and money. And then after a very long day of riding rides I remember shutting my eyes and feeling like I was moving still. In high school my friends and I got season passes to Lagoon. We thought it would be cool cause we could drive there whenever we wanted (i think we only went 2 times). We put fake names on the passes like Treasure, Autumn, Mercedes. Kinda weird friends-you know who you are...hee, hee.

2 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Ahh Galoon... there's nothing like it! Just letting you know I have a blog! It's spenceandheidi.blogspot.com.

Ross and Lea said...

Hey Crazy you are still alive. I wish we would have gone to Lagoon more we are dorks, but we had fun right.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones